Just a few highlights of this weekend:
1. Catching up with my best friend who made the journey up from Boston and spent the weekend with me in Brooklyn.
2. We spent Saturday eating our way through Brooklyn - I think we had a "snack" every couple hours. Bagels, hummus plate, green juice, popcorn, bruschetta, ice cream...just to name a few.
3. Self indulgent gel manicures for both my BFF and me - so worth it. My nails look a little like I painted them with White Out...in a good way.
4. Saw "Hunger Games" (again) - I don't need an excuse to eat movie theater popcorn.
5. Light dinner and cocktails at Bocca Lupo. Excellent Classic Old Fashioned - I'd highly recommend.
6. Dessert from Pharmacy. When they say "Double Scoop" they actually mean two servings. I couldn't even finish it all...and that's saying something.
7. Lazy Sunday morning catching up on TV shows and eating bagels (again...a weekend staple).
8. I took advantage of the beautiful afternoon and went for a run out along the river. The view from Pier 6 never gets old. And catching a whiff of Lilacs as I run by is the best!
9. My husband finally brought his bike to the city. We took ride around Red Hook on Sunday afternoon. We saw places we didn't even know existed! We happened upon a beautiful little park with huge cement blocks painted with "Red Hook." And you could see the Statue of Liberty across the water.
10. Finished off the weekend with my favorite pizza from Francesco's.
Stay tuned for a new outfit post tomorrow! Here's to a great week!