Thursday, September 26, 2013

Greetings!


Thanks for coming by.  This project served as an amazing creative outlet for both Sam (‘husband’) and me.  We started this project together shortly after we were married and it provided a much-needed distraction (and creative outlet) while we were in the process of waiting to close on our apartment.  The project resulted in what I think are beautiful photos documenting our little corner of Brooklyn, our travels, and, of course, many of my daily outfit choices.  Thank you to all of you out there who came through, especially those who left comments – they made (and still make) my day.   Though I may no longer be posting regularly, please do stop back as this will continue to be a creative space.


The pages remaining here are a curated collection of the posts of which Sam and I are most proud and we feel represent the best of rosenbklyn.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

  1. Rose D. Frenchtown, NJSeptember 27, 2013 at 4:43 PM

    Just saw your home on Apartment Therapy!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete