Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Falling Forward

San Francisco's cool temperatures were certainly a departure from NYC's hot and steamy weather.  I actually had to add a layer and change from sandals to boots!  It was a nice reminder that Fall isn't too far off.

Taking full advantage of a short trip I went straight from the plane to sight-seeing.  This meant comfortable layers.
I look forward to pairing this blazer with pretty much everything.  I love how the different colors work through the geometric pattern.  
It's colorful, but not too loud.
I kept everything else pretty simple to highlight the jacket.
I'm looking forward to stocking up on more basics - like this blazer - in unexpected colors and patterns for Fall.
Blazer and Tank: H&M / Sweatshirt: American Apparel / Pants: J. Crew / Boots: Theysken's Theory / Bag: Chanel

Photo Credit: Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment