Wednesday, October 31, 2012

West Coast Revisited

Things on the east coast have been pretty disrupted this week due to Hurricane Sandy so I thought I'd share a few pictures I had left over from our latest trip out to wine country on the west coast.  It was nice to look back at these pictures full of warm sunny days!
The mornings were cool so I made sure to have a sweater on hand until the fog burned off.
But once it did, I was happy that I had worn a cool romper underneath.
I couldn't resist climbing up into this tree.  I was a the perfect shape for lounging.  It didn't look like I was the first to try either!
 Sun, friends, wine...I'm looking forward to the next time I have an excuse to get back out there!
Sweater: Club Monaco / Romper: American Eagle / Shoes: J. Crew / Sunglasses: Cutler and Gross

Photo Credit: Husband

1 comment: