Friday, December 14, 2012

Make Tracks

The colder it gets, the more layers I can wear -- which is fine by me!  Leather jacket season tends to be rather short so I try to get as much action in while I can.  Unfortunately, I think it's drawing to a close quickly.  But with a trusty hat and scarf (and lots of layers underneath) I think I might get in a few more wears.





Jacket and Shirt: ADAM / Skirt: Me / Boots: Isabel Marant / Hat: Madewell / Scarf: Zara / Sunglasses: Ray Ban / Tights: Target

Photo Credit: Husband

2 comments:

  1. I love layering! Winter is my favorite time of year for dressing! I love your skirt and booties! Super cute photos! xo
    Best, M.
    http://fadedmstyle.com

    ReplyDelete


  2. Sun damage may strike at any season, whether it’s summer or winter, so it’s wisest to always wear sunglasses whenever we go out. It makes for an awesome fashion statement too!

    sunglasses
    marketing sunglasses
    Crystal Custom
    Promotional Sunglasses
    Story Miami
    Logolenses

    ReplyDelete