Thursday, January 17, 2013

Orange Haze

While I don't love the cold, I do love a good winter jacket.  I'd had my eye on this updated peacoat for quite some time.  Pairing it with fire-engine red jeans helps to ward off the mid winter doldrums.
Bright lipstick tends to help me with that as well!
My favorite part of the jacket is the exaggerated collar - it reminds me of something Ali McGraw might have worn in "Love Story."
I kept my sweater/shirt combination muted since my jeans were pretty loud.
These boots are the other item that's been on serious repeat lately...they're pretty perfect with pretty much everything.
We've been playing around with our new camera lens - I love how it picked up the gorgeous orangey late afternoon sunlight.
Jacket: Emerson Fry / Sweater: Mini Rose / Shirt: Club Monaco / Jeans: Denim & Supply / Handbag: Foley + Corinna / Scarf: Zara / Sunglasses: Cutler + Gross / Boots: Ralph Lauren

Photo Credit: Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment