Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hat Head

So Memorial Day Weekend this year may not have been particularly summer-like this year (more rain than sun, more cool temps than warm), but it didn't make it any less nice to get out of the city and get a little closer to nature.
I recently discovered a new lipstick: Revlon Just Bitten.  It goes on like a gloss but stays more like a stain.  My ideal situation.
My solution to not doing your hair on the weekends?  A fun hat!  No, seriously, this hat is sort of too cool for me.
My solution to not really bringing the right warm clothes?  Wearing all my sweaters at once (here I have on 2 wool sweaters and a t-shirt...and I borrowed my husbands watch).
My version of a practical shoe.
Perfect for a walk on a pretty perfect weekend.
Hat: Only / Sweater: Gant / Sweater (underneath) Rugby / T-Shirt: Club Monaco / Jeans: Emerson Fry / Sneakers: Nike / Watch (borrowed momentarily from my husband): Seiko

Photo Credit: Husband
Photo Location: Catskills Region, NY

1 comment:

  1. Fashion is very important. It is life-enhancing and, like everything that gives pleasure, it is worth doing well.

    Thanks
    Barker Marine

    Men Shoes UK

    ReplyDelete