Thursday, September 26, 2013

Favorites


It’s about time to introduce the man behind the photography.  Sam, (‘Husband’), is a video editor for film and TV.  In his words, "The blog is an opportunity for me to work on my photography, while also attempting to wrap my head around women's fashion."   

Here are Sam's favorite five photos:





Though I've been more front and center throughout the project, I thought I'd take this opportunity to tell you a little more about myself as well.  I work for Ralph Lauren as part of the digital team.  I love living in Brooklyn and visiting the Adirondacks.  Home improving, sewing, reading, internet perusal, putting together a great outfit, good food and drink, spending time with family and friends can be counted as some of my most treasured past times.  This project has given me confidence in my choices and made me much more comfortable in front of the camera!

Here are my favorite three posts:


Full post here 


Full post here



No comments:

Post a Comment