Thursday, June 14, 2012

Gingham

I love a good skirt and shirt combo.  Makes getting dressed in the morning super easy - two pieces and you're done.
This skirt (or, rather, dress worn as a skirt) is one of my favorites.  The untraditional hem and deep green color are so pretty.
Throw in a navy, heeled sandal and I'm ready for work.
The texture of the gingham shirt is almost an exaggerated seersucker.  Even when I try to iron it, it keeps it's texture.  I've resolved to just go with it!
Like I said above, this skirt is actually a dress.  Knotting my shirt at the waist helps to give a little definition.
I topped it all off with my Jet Setter Jr. and I'm ready to take on the day.
Shirt: J. Crew / Dress: Urban Outfitters / Shoes: RL Collection / Handbag: Foley + Corinna / Watch: Breil c/o


Photo Credit: Husband

3 comments:

  1. One of my favorites to date! Those heels are amazing and that green...sigh. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great summer casual outfit, love those sandals!

    http://www.littleredbook-thatshaute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete