Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Candy Color

After a great weekend visiting a friend in North Carolina, I was happy to spend Sunday afternoon enjoying the Brooklyn waterfront.
I found this necklace while in NC.  I love how the chains are all different colors.  I thought it worked nicely with my polka dot shirt.
I love these untraditional, candy colored polka dots.
Boots are my go to for cooler weather months.  These shoes are great because they have the feel of booties, but the cut outs make them much more manageable for hotter months.
It was great to be back in Brooklyn!
Tank: ADAM / Jeans: Martin & Osa / Belt: Urban Outfitters / Jacket: D&S / Shoes: Lauren / Handbag: Foley + Corinna / Sunglasses: Cutler and Gross / Necklace: Small shop in Chapel Hill, NC


Photo Credit: Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment