Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Vibrant

Nothing beats a warm and sunny weekend.  My parents came for a quick visit this past weekend and we spent a great weekend wandering around Brooklyn - eating, drinking, and taking in the sites.
Though I tend to stay away from silks in the summer because they tend to be too warm, I couldn't resist combining this vibrant jade green with equally vibrant coral shorts.
Combining red and green is generally reserved for the holiday season, but I found that by experimenting with different shades it doesn't have to feel too Christmas-y.
I maintained the colorful vibe down to my shoes.
After a terribly rainy start to the week, it's nice to think back on a beautiful weekend!
Shirt: Tucker / Shorts: J. Crew / Shoes: Target / Sunglasses: Cutler and Gross


Photo Credit: Husband

2 comments: