Monday, February 13, 2012

Thinking Pink

Nothing like a colorful skirt to brighten up an otherwise grey afternoon.  I definitely don't shy away from color, but it's still winter, so I paired bright pink with a simple black jacket and boots.
This is my new go-to watch.  You can see all the gears and the self-winding mechanism.  I love how the big, masculine (men's) watch looks on my wrist.
I'm looking forward to the spring when I don't have to wear tights under all my skirts and dresses, but, until then, booties and tights will have to do.
The different shades of pink working through the floral pattern make for the perfect winter pick-me-up.
I kept accessories to a minimum - just a simple black belt (and the black watch).
The black turtleneck and peacoat kept out the cold.
Jacket and Turtleneck: J. Crew / Dress (worn as a skirt): EL Vintage  c/o / Boots: Zara / Watch: Breil c/o


Special thanks to the folks from EL Vintage, you can check out their blog here and their Etsy shop here.


Photo Credit: Husband

4 comments:

  1. you look great, that skirt looks amazing on you! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling.....let me know next time you post. LOVE!
    xxxx Emily of ELVintage

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shoes and that skirt is beyond adorable! great look.

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete