Monday, February 27, 2012

Mad Hatter

Being that we're getting close to the end of "winter," I've been on the look out for alternatives to the usual knit caps.  I found this hat in a little shop outside of Bodega Bay, California.
I've had to restrain myself from wearing this belt every single day, I've got it down to about every other.  It adds such a great pop of color, especially among neutral, safe colors.
They weren't selling these Target boots online, I had my sister keep a lookout for them at her local Target.  I was lucky that she found them - and they were on sale!
The women who sold me this hat told me I looked like an Amish school girl.  I'm pretty sure she meant it as a compliment (...I think).  I couldn't resist the challenge of making it work.
Though I may wait for a slightly less windy day for the next outing.
After a warm weekend in California and a warmer than usual week in NYC - it was back to winter jackets and layers on a cold and blustery day.  But I know Spring isn't too far off at this point!
Jacket: ADAM / Sweater: Lauren / Jeans: J. Brand / Boots: Target / Belt: J. Crew / Watch: Breil c/o / Hat: Unknown Brand / Bag: Foley + Corinna


Photo Credit: Husband

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love it, Sarah! I'm such a huge fan of hats! I have those same booties from Target...aren't they great??!! Happy Monday! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling outfit....love.

    ReplyDelete