Thursday, February 23, 2012

Napa Valley

Hard to believe these pictures are from the middle of February.  I don't think it would be too hard to get used to northern Califorina - the weather or the countryside (or the wine!).
I went for easy layers in springy colors for an afternoon of touring wine country.
It got cool as the sun set so I was happy to have brought my jacket.
I refused to wear jeans as a little girl - but I think I would have had trouble resisting this combination of purple and pink.  I plan on picking up several pairs of bright jeans this spring.
Trusty tote and comfortable wedges were good for traipsing around all day.
Though the vines weren't yet in bloom, the yellow fields made quite an impression.
Jacket and Sweater: ADAM / Shirt: H&M / Jeans: Gap / Shoes: Old Navy / Bag: Foley + Corinna c/o / Necklace: J.Crew / Sunglasses: Cutler and Gross

Photo Credit: Husband

2 comments:

  1. you look lovely, the background is so beautiful! :)
    Come check out my international giveaway! <3
    http://blushjewellery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete