Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bow Tie

The parks are in full bloom here in Brooklyn.  It was a warm day so I took the opportunity to break out shorts for the first time this season (outside of Florida, that is).
Instead of wrapping my scarf in a more traditional way, I tied it in a bow and wore it as a makeshift bow tie.
The draped pleats on these shorts make them feel a bit on the dressier side.  Pairing them with a denim button down keeps things casual.
I love this in-between weather.  I can wear boots with shorts without it being too hot.
I borrowed my husband's denim shirt and rolled up the sleeves to make it feel a bit less oversized.
I'm ready for picnic season!
Shirt: RRL / Shorts: ADAM / Boots: Steve Madden / Bag: Foley + Corinna / Scarf: Gift / Sunglasses: Ray Ban Wayfarers


Photo Credit: Husband

5 comments:

  1. cute! Love that you wore your husband's shirt. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bowtie scarf!

    xo,
    Steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely love the way you styled the scarf into a bow tie, so chic! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pic and park. thanks for sharing it.
    How Tie A Tie

    ReplyDelete