Thursday, April 5, 2012

Cerulean

We leave for a quick getaway to the Florida Keys tomorrow.  I broke out this cerulean blue dress in honor of the clear blue ocean water that we'll be enjoying shortly.
Since it's not quite sleeveless dress weather here in Brooklyn, I layered a sweater on top.
I tend towards oversized sweaters, so belting helps give a bit of definition.  The sweater and belt combo has been my go-to all week.
I've been taking full advantage of the neon trend this season and switching back and forth between my neon yellow belt and my bright pink one. 
Since the collar of the dress just peaked out above the sweater I decided to forego a necklace.

I am very much looking forward to a getaway!
Sweater: Denim & Supply / Dress: ADAM / Belt: Loft / Tights: Target / Shoes: Swedish Hasbeens / Watch: Breil c/o

Photo Credit: Husband

3 comments:

  1. Have fun in the Keys, Sar! Next time come to Malaysia. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! Love blue and grey with the neon touch!

    http://adollwithoutstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete