Thursday, April 12, 2012

Roadblock

I broke out some bright colors to take full advantage of the bright sunlight and washed out colors of the Florida surroundings.
Hot pinks and warm reds really popped against the sun-bleached road.
After spending the day switching back and forth between pool and ocean, an easy bun was about all my hair would put up with.
The flower pattern on this skirt feels both chic and girly.
Sitting by the side of the road didn't feel too dangerous - I was pretty easy to spot!
Shirt and Sandals: J. Crew / Skirt: Madewell / Belt: Loft / Sunglasses: Cutler and Gross
Photo Credit: Husband

3 comments:

  1. I love those sandals! They must be older jcrew? I'm not seeing them online anywhere. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yes, sorry, they are from last year. But they have a few styles that are similar. I can always find something from J. Crew that I like!

      Delete