Thursday, May 3, 2012

No Slouch

I got this skirt to wear for a special occasion (New Years Eve).  Since then, I've had to be a little creative with figuring out ways to wear it in my everyday life - it's not exactly my usual style!
I opted for a longer sweater - both for warmth and to offer a bit of extra coverage.
I kept things more on the casual side with a slouchy grey tee.
I loved how the grey and gold looked next to each other.
I also made sure the tee was long enough to offer a bit more coverage as well incase I had to ditch the sweater.
I'm looking forward to wearing these sandals throughout the summer.  The navy color is a bit unexpected - I haven't come across many navy shoes - and I love it!
Now, if only the sun would come out and warm things back up!
Sweater: J. Crew / Tee: Club Monaco / Skirt: BCBG / Shoes: RL Collection / Necklace: Forever 21


Photo Credit: Husband

2 comments:

  1. I think this outfit is perfection! The skirt pairs so nicely with the slouchy T and long sweater. And that necklace adds the perfect touch. Love that you made use of a special occasion skirt for everyday!
    Best, M.
    http://fadedmstyle.com

    ReplyDelete