Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Santa Baby

Just in case his elves missed anything, I played Santa's Little Helper myself this weekend and took a Sunday to do some relaxed holiday shopping.
I felt positively festive in my green sweater and red hat.

Lucky for me, I don't have to live at the North Pole, and I can shop online.  Love those modern conveniences.

My inner elf was channeling Alexa Chung, with my blouse buttoned all the way up, skinny jeans, and flats.
I can never resist a pop of color. I loved how the magenta flats complimented the green and played off the red in my hat.
A great, easy weekend outfit. Perfect for lounging before I ran out to get our small, potted Christmas tree! Now, time to see how many lights and ornaments its little branches can support…
Jacket and Cardigan and Shoes: J.Crew / Shirt: American Apparel / Jeans and Hat: Madewell / Sunglasses: Cutler and Gross /  Lipstick: Nars Heat Wave


Photo Credit: Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment