Monday, March 5, 2012

Back Alley

Taken separately you wouldn't think these pieces (sheer shirt, lady-like sweater, torn up boyfriend jeans, glittery shoes) would make much of an outfit, but, I when I put them together, I found they worked together quite nicely.
This is my favorite shade of red.  It has just a hint of orange.
The sheer shirt peaking out from behind the sweater feels very cheeky.
The oversized, ripped up jeans offer a cool juxtaposition against a lady-like sweater and button-up. 
I really like the contrasting silk lining of the sweater - it's all about the details.
We were lucky to stumble upon this bright green wall in a back alley that really made the whole look pop.
Sweater: ADAM / Shirt: American Apparel / Jeans: Current Elliot / Belt: Urban Outfitters / Necklace: Vintage / Shoes: Zara / Watch: Breil c/o / Glasses: Dita


Photo Credit: Husband

4 comments:

  1. It looks great with the sheer blouse.

    http://www.littleredbook-thatshaute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your boyfriend jeans :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete