Thursday, March 8, 2012

Vintage Spots

Though I generally shy away from super loud animal print - I have been thinking about a faux fur leopard print jacket for quite some time.  I found the perfect one on Etsy, and finally took the leap.  
I love how the collar stands up on it's own - it really makes a statement.
Most of the look was black, white and tan, so this necklace added a nice hint of color.
It's (almost) getting warm enough to think about bare feet and legs.  You can see my tattoo peeking out below the ankle length pants.
I love the bracelet length sleeves and the swing shape of the jacket.  While it's vintage, it doesn't feel dated.
A simple white shirt and black sweater let the jacket shine.
Jacket: Vintage / Shirt: ADAM / Sweater: TSE / Pants: J.Crew / Shoes: Nine West / Necklace: Street Vendor in Italy


Photo Credit: Husband

7 comments:

  1. that coat is perfection! imo opin i think leopard is never too loud.

    xo
    alicia
    the-champagnelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this coat and I love how you styled it up! X Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coat is perfect! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coat, you're so lucky that your collar stays up. Hard to come by.

    http://www.littleredbook-thatshaute.blogspot.com
    @littleredbookxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit!i really adore your style!

    ReplyDelete