Monday, March 26, 2012

Denim on Denim

I'm a big fan of denim on denim.  Though a denim shirt and boyfriend jeans are pretty safe bets on their own, combining them takes everything up a notch.
I stole another pair of my husband's old jeans.  I trimmed the length so you can see just a hint ankle at the bottom.
My neon belt adds a great pop of bright color to break up the blues.
It's finally open-toe-sans-socks-weather and I'm happy to be taking advantage of it!
I chose a tailored blazer to off-set the roomy shirt and jeans.
I am pretty sure Sponge Bob approved.
Blazer: ADAM / Shirt: J.Crew / Jeans: Martin + Osa / Shoes: Nine West / Belt: Loft / Glasses: Dita / Necklace: Vintage


Photo Credit: Husband

2 comments:

  1. love the men's jeans cut at the ankle like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your outfit honey! the neon belt is really nice with the look! nice blog i love your outfits at all!
    would you like to follow each other?
    http://underfashionarrest.blogspot.com
    http://underfashionarrest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete