Thursday, March 15, 2012

Polka Dot

I'm not going to lie - I built my entire outfit around this hat.  
The leopard jacket offers a little print on print competition while the coral shirt plays nicely off the red in the hat.
I went with super dark jeans since the rest of the outfit was pretty loud.

While I definitely jumped on the baseball style hat trend (though this is technically a camp hat), the bright red polka dot pattern does a nice job of differentiating this hat from others.
Just another few weeks and Prospect Park will be a whole different place.  Spring is springing in Brooklyn!
Hat: Fairends / Coat and sweater: Vintage / Shirt: H&M / Jeans: APC (formerly my husband's) / Boots: Target / Watch: Nixon / Bag: Gucci


Photo Credit: Husband

6 comments:

  1. love the cuff on the jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great and this look feels so unique to me. Your blog features some great style! And I have to admit, I'm a bit envious you work for Ralph Lauren! =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! i love hats so to style a whole outfit around it is so up my alley :-) and i absolutely adore your coat..gorgeous!

    http://nuhasofiyan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! That hat is totally awesome and I love the unexpected leopard combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab style ... looks like we live in almost the same hood. xx ash

    ReplyDelete