Thursday, March 29, 2012

Red Hot

I've spent most of the week wearing some variation of this outfit.  Skinny jeans paired with a comfy top.  Pretty fool-proof. Only this time, I punched it up a notch with bright red jeans.
 It has been colder for the past couple days, so I layered a warmer jacket over a sweatshirt.
These jeans are a little different than your standard colored jeans.  They have an interesting, almost tie-dyed, effect in the fading.
I couldn't wait to break out these sandals.  I got them a couple years ago and look forward to breaking them out each year!
Mixing brights and colors keep the outfit nicely balanced.
Jacket and Necklace: Vintage / Sweatshirt: J. Crew / Jeans: Denim & Supply / Shoes: Cynthia Vincent for Target / Handbag: Marc by Marc Jacobs


Photo Credit: Husband

5 comments: